This will be presented with no comment.
--5:20 PM, report of a disturbance; subject swearing in a residence, unknown if it is a domestic disturbance; no domestic; subject was setting up home gym equipment and it was not going well.
:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...
AhahHAhhHAHhHAHhHHAhahah!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe someone called the cops because they heard someone else CURSING while setting up gym equipment. That is TOOO funny!!!
Just another case of MYOB, I guess. :D
ReplyDelete