Saturday, May 29, 2004

The Beginning

I decided to start a blog because--I really don't know. I don't have anything profound or very interesting to say. I actually don't think more than a couple of dozen people will ever read this--and of those, maybe a dozen will be regular readers. And all of them will be people who actually know me. I will just begin and see what evolves.

I COULD make things very interesting and write about people in my life, but there are a whole lot of people who would sue me for DEFINITION of character if I told the truth about them, so, they will be ignored! We'll just have to see where this journey into my mind takes us. If you are along for the ride, WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...