Saturday, May 29, 2004

Stop the Madness

I am about ready to drop-kick the tv out the front window! I can't hear "I am (insert name here) and I approved this message." one more time! We learn absolutely NOTHING from these commercials, so stop them already. How long has the campaign been going on now? Nine months? Eighteen months? And how much longer before the election? Ten, twelve months? No matter who wins in November, it will be wonderful to not have to hear the ads anymore! (What? You mean the ads haven't been running for more than five months or so? And the election happens in five months? Are you sure about that? Absolutely sure? I don't believe it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...