Tuesday, July 13, 2004

History

Quite a day here in our little city: President Bush came to town. Whether or not a person is a supporter of Mr. Bush, this was very exciting, truly an historical event. After all, it has been almost 100 years since a sitting president has visited "God's Country." I was most impressed with seeing Air Force One and all of the hoopla surrounding the whole deal. With over 10,000 people at the rally, I don't believe President Bush, or the Secret Service, press corps, or other "outsiders," will forget this part of the country very soon.

Talked to C. last night and she and the baby went home on Sunday. Sounds like she really has her hands full with two infants to deal with. Just so happy it is her and not me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...