Sunday, July 25, 2004

Nothing Much

C. stopped over with the babies on Thursday--they were in town overnight. I got tired just watching her. How does she do it? One newborn and one 10 month old--happy it is her and not me! I do admire how well she seems to be handling things--I sure wouldn't be as good at it as she is.

K. and I went to Appleton on Friday and came home on Saturday. Just another one of our short trips. Even though they don't last long, the trips are enjoyable and they are a way to get out of town--if only for overnight! Probably won't be going again until September. Things will be less crowded then with the kids back in school, etc.

Nothing more to report. Will write again when something happens--whether it is interesting, or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...