Sunday, February 13, 2005

Nothing Important

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I don't think we are going to do anything special. K. is on his last night shift tonight so we COULD do something, but I don't think it will happen. Actually, I can't think of anything special to do, so we'll just stay home and get the garbage ready to be put out! :) We have to go and have the taxes done tomorrow PM, so that will be enough excitement for one day. I know I am getting some flowers delivered tomorrow--he ordered them online and had to tell me so I'll be here to accept them. I will be giving him some heart-shaped chocolate chip cookies, and that's the end of the celebration. After 30+ years, you don't need to do that much to say "I care."

Talk about feeling old--in binary numbers I am 110010 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...