Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Still Shockable

I guess it's nice to know that K. can surprise me after 30+ years, but he shocked me so much tonight that I'm still reeling! We were in the kitchen talking--about what, I don't remember--when he said as soon as the snow goes we'll go up north to visit with C. and the kids. And while we're up there, we'll stop in and see The Mother and The Father! As he said, we don't have to "be there all day" but we'll just drop in and visit with them for "a little while." I just cannot imagine why this has come about all of a sudden. Maybe something was said at Christmas time? Anyway, I'll never know what brought this on. Just another thing for me to tell myself not to obsess over! Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...