Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Identity Theft

I received a letter from a store I frequent when we make our out-of-state trips. They regretted to inform me that my debit card number COULD HAVE been stolen. This, of course, meant I had to get in touch with my bank to ask their opinion on what I should do. Well, even though this info was stolen about 6 months ago, my bank suggested, very vigorously, that I cancel the card I have and get a new one issued. Fine--works for me. EXCEPT: I am left without a debit card for 3-10 days until I get my new one! It has been YEARS since I carried a checkbook around with me--my mind just isn't there anymore. Such problems I have in my life! :)

1 comment:

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...