Monday, June 21, 2004

Boring!

IF anyone happens to be reading this blog, I want to apologize for not writing for two weeks. I do have an excuse, though: I lead a very boring life, so I just don't have much to write about.

The weather here has been all over the place: one day we have record-breaking high temps in the 80's and two days later we have temps in the 40's and 50's. Normal for this part of the country. Looks like it will be cold for the rest of the week--might even get down into the 30's by the weekend.

The gardens aren't really doing very well and we don't know why. It might be too cold and not enough sun, or animals are involved. All of the cucumber plants are dead and half of my coleus plants are gone. I know the rabbits sit in the flower garden, so they might be killing off the plants. Who knows. I just hope we get some fresh veggies eventually.

There haven't even been any new animals in the yard to tell about. Just the same-old, same-old. Not as many birds are around, but that isn't so strange now that all the bugs, worms, leaves, grasses, etc. are out.

I will now close this very boring post and hope that something interesting comes to mind for the next time I write. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...