Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A Little of This, A Little of That

I got a phone call from The Mother today. I don't know if she is that good or I am that weak, but it wouldn't take very long for me to get sucked into her circle again. All is just so much better if I have very little contact with her.

Not only is it cold out there, but we are supposed to be getting snow and blowing snow! Yippee! Just what I need when I have to go and do some shopping. It is beginning to look like Mother Hubbard's cupboard around here.

Watched 24 tonight and I still am hooked. You would think it would be just too incredulous to be believed--which it is--and it would become laughable by now--which it hasn't. Don't really know why, but I really get into that show. BUT what I really am waiting for is The Shield. Now that is a show that gets into your head and won't let go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...