Friday, January 21, 2005

WHO Controls the Airwaves?

Watching television and surfing the net since the election, I just have to ask: Who controls the airwaves? From all of the "talking heads," newspeople, bloggers, etc., one would think the American people elected someone who NEVER DOES A THING RIGHT! Okay, he might not be God's gift to this world, but come on, no one can do EVERYTHING wrong. (Despite what members of my family think, even I don't do everything wrong.) Even Richard Nixon isn't considered the "anti-Christ" anymore. I think it's about time to accept the fact that George W. Bush is our president. If the people trying to tear him down would just try to meet the other side halfway--and the Bush supporters need to do the same--then maybe some good can be done in this world. At the rate we're going in this country, we are our own worst enemy--no one has to come in and destroy us, we are doing it all by ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...