Thursday, September 02, 2004

Why Me?

I know, I know, I'm awfully paranoid, but I think there is a conspiracy to make sure I can never completely enjoy myself. Case in point: we will be out of town this weekend for a family wedding and the weather is supposed to be in the 80s! Now, anyone who knows me knows that I find 68 to be the absolute tops in temperature for me to be comfortable. So, wedding, lots of people, possibly no air conditioning, warm temperatures, equals my not being nearly as happy as I could be if the temp didn't go above 64! Such is life. But, I'm sure a good time will be had by all--me included!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...