Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Phone Service

ARRGGHH!!!! I just spent 2 hours on the phone trying to figure out my phone service. Up till now I've been okay with what we have, but there are more long distance calls being made, so I had to change our plan. What a bunch of stuff and nonsense! Now, I will be telling my age by this statement, but, I WISH WE WERE BACK IN THE DAYS OF MA BELL! We had NO choices, we took what there was and used the services (long distance) and bitched about the costs, or didn't use them. It was that simple. I was trying to decide between my present provider (AT&T) and another one, which I previously had (SBC). Well, they sure don't make it easy to compare plans. It's like comparing apples and oranges--okay, that is a cliche, but it is the best I can come up with. :) I decided to switch back to SBC because I think the plan I'm getting will be cheaper than a similar one from AT&T, but I'm not 100% sure. You would think I was making a life-or-death decision when I made the switch--I got this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and I'm second-guessing myself all over the place. I don't do well with too many choices--I always think I'm going to screw up, big time. Oh, well, time will tell. At least I won't have to watch how long I'm on a long-distance call anymore--at least I don't THINK I will.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the truth! We switched to Sprint around the beginning of the year & I'm still not certain we made the right choice! I'm sure that your switch won't be any worse than having not switched. :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...