Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More 'Not Always Right'

Yeah, I think some people are too dumb to be allowed to reproduce.  Case in point:

(A customer walks in with 5 magazines under her arm.)
Customer: “Hi, how much does it cost to laminate one A4 page?”
Me: “That’ll be $0.10.”
Customer: “Great and um, about how many pages are in a magazine?”
Me: “I’d say about 100.”
Customer: “Great, so 100 multiplied by five is 500 hundred right?”
Me: “Yes, it is.”
Customer: “So 500 multiplied by $0.10 would be $50.00 right?”
Me: “Yes, ma’am.”
Customer: “Yeah so can you like, laminate each page in the magazine?”
Me: “Why would you want to do that?”
Customer: “So I can read them in the bath.”

via Not Always Right.

6 comments:

  1. Ahahahahahahah! OMG! Ahahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This person must have trouble walking and breathing at the same time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to cull the herd...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my stars. What a nerf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But once the clerk was done shaking his/her head, you have to wonder how long the laughing continued. And if the clerk was female, did she wet herself? :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...