(This one's for you, Leazwell. ;))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...

LMAO! Touche! ;)
ReplyDeleteThought you might like it. :D
ReplyDeleteAHAHAHHAHAHhahahhahahha
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteHilarious and so so true.
ReplyDeleteI remember when I was young and would ask if Santa was real, my mother would say, "If you don't believe in Santa Claus, he won't bring you any gifts." Now, think about the truth in that statement. You are NOT being told that you won't get any gifts--even though it is kind of implied--just that SANTA won't bring you any. Kind of genius, actually.
ReplyDelete