Saturday, May 28, 2005

About Shopping and a Bald Cat

We got back from our shopping expedition quite early yesterday--before 8:00 PM. I guess it shouldn't be such a surprise--after all, we left the house before 6:00 AM. The shopping went fast--we knew what we needed so there was no unnecessary meandering. I must say, though, doing that much in one day just wears me out--my feet and legs were just throbbing last night. I got to sleep earlier than usual, so it wasn't all that bad.

Now I don't know what I was thinking, but I decided to clean the upstairs room today. As if my legs weren't tired enough from yesterday, I have been up and down the stairs all evening. The cat has decided that the room is hers, so it is quite a job to keep it clean. If I don't get up there at least once a week, then it is a major bit of work to try and get it in shape. The allergist said I am only allergic to dust mites, but with all the fur I breathe in when I clean that room, I think I'm developing an allergy to cat dander! I swear, the amount of fur I vacuumed up would be enough to make three good sized cats. She should be completely bald by now!

It looks as if we will have a quiet Memorial Day weekend--which is quite all right with me. Other than the graduation party on Sunday, we have no other plans. Sunday will be busy, so I will be happy to just rest on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I hear your pain. Our cat is a monster shedder at the moment.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...