Saturday, December 06, 2008

Detroit 5-Chicago 4

On the first shot of the game, my Baby Boy scored his third goal of the season. The second goal that the Wings got, VF had an assist. Not bad--it got his +/- up to +1. Good job.

Broken record time: it would be great to watch the Wings play an entire 60 minute game already. While there are actually glimpses of greatness, there aren't enough of them. Once again, they blew a good lead--tonight it was a 2 goal lead and then there were four unanswered goals before they tied it in the third. Thank goodness Datsyuk got his shootout goal--and Conklin beat each Blackhawk.

Well, they have a few days off to work on their game--again. I sure wish they would get their collective act together already. This is getting old.


--Detroit Red Wings' Valtteri Filppula, center, of Finland, celebrates his goal with teammates Jiri Hudler (26) of the Czech Republic, and Dan Cleary, right, during the first period of an NHL hockey game against the Chicago Blackhawks, on Saturday, Dec. 6, 2008 in Detroit. (AP Photo)--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...