Monday, December 08, 2008

Monday Evening

I don't usually get sick, but here I am, sick again. I was just down with some kind of bug a month ago. I'm feeling a bit achy, I have a bit of a headache, my throat hurts, my sinuses are clogging, and I have a little bit of a cough. Oh great, I may have the flu. And I DID get my flu shot, as usual. I'm really hoping this is just a bug and will be gone by tomorrow. I haven't done a thing about my Christmas decorating and time is short! The worst thing about this whole illness? I haven't lost my appetite!

**********

Versus is showing the Buffalo/Pittsburgh game tonight. I was thinking about playing the drinking game where I would have a shot every time one of the announcers mentioned 'Sidney Crosby'--or any variation thereof--but I don't think I have enough booze in the house to do it. Also, I think I would probably die of alcohol poisoning before the gamed ended. Unbelievable. I also couldn't use the terms 'great, beautiful, fantastic, etc' when used to describe the Penguins--once again, not enough booze and alcohol poisoning. I ONLY watch Versus when I have no other choice cause the announcers have Bettman's love of the Penguins--read that as love ofCrosby--in full force. I wouldn't mind if the praise was spread all around the league, but when it is ONLY the Penguins, then I can't handle that. Ridiculous.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:19 PM

    Oh feel better sweety. I hate being sick. get lots of rest, drink lots of tea and water!


    I am sick AGAIN too. I have pink eye in BOTH eyes and possibly strep. (I wont find out till Monday about the strep.)

    I feel like I have glaucoma glue in my eye balls

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...