Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Funny...With An ICK Factor

The Youngest posted this as a status update on Facebook yesterday:

To Whom It May Concern,
I do NOT appreciate being handed Boob money. If that's where you normally keep it fine, but please take it away from your body before you are in front of me! I don't like knowing where it was - just something I don't need to know. Okay thanks!

That made me chuckle, but then The Oldest, who worked at a bank, wrote this:
 .
You ...don't WANT to know where people keep their money - or DO with their money! :-o

Ewww, ewww, ewww!

I am one of those people who washes her hands the SECOND I get into the house.  I can't stand to think that I might bring any kind of a germ into my place.  Now I have to think about the money I have to handle at different times.  I guess I will go to my debit card ALL of the time from now on!

2 comments:

  1. Ahahah! AHHAHahhaha!

    Money is really filthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And one of the things I couldn't keep myself from thinking about was this: What about 'Chippendale dancer' clubs and the money being put in g-strings? Not a pleasant thought...

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...