Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ring, Ring

I talked to each of the girls for over an hour and a half tonight--another night of marathon talk fests. Last night, I spoke with each of them for at least two hours. I told them that they talk to me more NOW than they EVER did when they lived in this house! Strange how times can change.

However, I told C one time that I think the only reason she calls me is because there is no one else to talk to, or that she is bored. She just laughed. But it is quite true--I will be awake at hours when others are sleeping and I very rarely won't talk because I have other things to do. If nothing else, the girls know that I am pretty much always available for them on the phone.

It is nice that they call. There were very difficult times with both of the girls in the past, so I am grateful things are pretty good between us. Now if I can only find a way to keep my ear from going to sleep during those long conversations! :)

Telephone 2

4 comments:

  1. That's great. *smiles* You know that I can relate to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cool. Need to invest in a good speaker phone!!! Are there any good speaker phones?? =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:20 AM

    Isn't it nice? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had another long night of talking tonight, but I'm glad to do it! :) Now, instead of a speaker phone I wish I could find a good headset--that way I can still walk around the house! Hasn't happened yet.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...