Sunday, August 23, 2009

Who Did HE Piss Off?

This hasn't been the best couple of days for K.

After ten days of not working--long weekend with a few vacation days thrown in--K went on night shift on Thursday. Friday morning, he came home at 6:30 AM, as usual. Thirty minutes after he went into bed, the street construction crew came down our street--after WEEKS of doing NOTHING on the road--and began to 'chew up' the pavement in front of our house in preparation for paving. Needless to say, he didn't get much sleep that day.

On Saturday morning, K came through the back door, limping. He was in the midst of another gout attack and had to go to the ER for more prednisone. Looks like this might be something that will be bothering him for the rest of his life. What a wonderful thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...