Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Fashion Statement or Being Warm?

Looks as if the Ugg craze isn't going away for awhile and the question is: Do I get a knock-off pair and be warm this winter (and look absolutely ridiculous) or do I continue the way I have been for years (sneakers or, at most, hiking boots)? I'm still not old enough to totally not worry about how I look, but I really like to be comfortable, so I'm getting to the "hell with fashion" state of mind that comes with getting older and wiser. Maybe if I could afford a REAL pair of Uggs, then it would be cool to be in fashion. Have to think on this.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:07 PM

    amazing [URL=http://www.expatship.com/member.php?78869-Turnunsorcils ]cheap diablo 3 gold [/URL] diablo 3 cheapest price
    meal found [URL=http://www.kalyanamitra.org/board/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=2&t=1750&qpid=69124 ]buy diablo 3 gold [/URL] diablo3goldsupplier

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...