Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Guilty Pleasures

My favorite guilty pleasure recently has been the Defamer blog. Although I don't know if everything written is completely true, I think the info is much closer to the truth than 90% of what you find in People magazine (for instance.) Very interesting reading--like it much more than what Rance's blog was. At least Defamer is straight-forward with information--Rance had too many name/circumstance/location changes to protect the guilty and it was too hard to figure out who was being talked about. I definitely like Defamer's "tell it like it is" style more. Check out the blog and find out if it could be YOUR new guilty pleasure!

WARNING: The site can be rather raunchy--both language and subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...