Sunday, July 10, 2005

Must See

If you haven't done so yet, you have to go to the blog PostSecret. This is a site that posts pictures of postcards people send in. The postcard is to be homemade and it is to contain a person's "secret." This could have been very trivial, but reading through the cards I am amazed at some of the things revealed. Some secrets are inspiring, some funny, some lovely, and some are plain horrifying. One minute you can be smiling and the next you are crying over another person's pain. We never know what is going on in someone else's mind or life and reading this site reminds us not to judge too severely.

1 comment:

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...