And now I present to you, 'Motor City Fil.'
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Acting Lessons, Anyone?
I REALLY want to meet the person who talks the Red Wings into doing the little 'films' that they do. This person could--as they say--sell an icebox to an Eskimo! And it happened again for Groundhog's Day. Watch three of the Wings--my Baby Boy is the star--show their acting abilities. They don't need to give up their day jobs--PLEASE! :)
And now I present to you, 'Motor City Fil.'
And now I present to you, 'Motor City Fil.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...
that must be one smooth talker to get the WINGS to do all of these videos.
ReplyDeleteThe person is just amazing--OR the guys that do these videos are just natural born hams! :)
ReplyDelete