Friday, February 13, 2009

Detroit 4, Minnesota 2

At long last, the Wings are beginning to play like champions! Tonight they won their sixth straight and hope to win number seven tomorrow. And they are doing their winning with several injuries AND tonight neither Z or Dats scored. Even Ozzie played one of his better games, so things are looking up--at least for tonight.

I'm loving having the Euro Twins back together and having Baby Boy on the second line is keeping a smile on my face. Even Babs mentioned how well he was doing there, so I'm hoping it stays this way. VF got another point tonight and he now has a +/- of 10! He was unbelievable on face-offs and is at over 51% winning them. ALL of the Wings were amazing at face-offs tonight. Leino got another goal and it will be very hard to see him sent back to Grand Rapids--but he will, most likely, be back for the playoffs. Just quite a good effort from one and all.


--DETROIT - FEBRUARY 12: Ville Leino #21 of the Detroit Red Wings celebrates his 2nd period goal as Marek Zidlicky #3 of the Minnesota Wild looks on during their NHL game at Joe Louis Arena February 12, 2009 in Detroit, Michigan.(Photo By Dave Sandford/Getty Images)--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...