Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wings 5, Predators 3

Short and sweet: the Wings won their fifth straight by beating Nashville tonight. However, the score should have been MUCH more lopsided as the Wings had 51 shots on goal compared to Nashville's 21. Z got two tonight, as did Datsyuk. My Baby didn't get any points, but his +/- is at 9 and he IS getting some scoring chances. He did get another penalty--naughty boy--but I don't think he was credited with any hits. His face-off percentage got a slight bit better, but overall I don't think he's doing too badly. Being on the line with Hossa has helped him a lot. I'm absolutely thrilled that the Euro Twins are back together--I think it helps the entire team.



--Detroit Red Wings center Valtteri Filppula (51), of Finland, collides with Nashville Predators right wing Patric Hornqvist (27), of Sweden, in the second period of an NHL hockey game in Nashville, Tenn., Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2009. (AP Photo)--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...