Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Some LOLs

From Postcards From Yo Mama:


That Typo Makes My Day

Backstory: My mom and i live in different states and she was telling me about the family sledding trip yesterday and how she managed to stay warm on the hills.

Mom: i was layed so much i could barely move
Me: That typo makes my day.
Mom: Oops!


**********

From Not Always Right:


Even Rabbits Go Through Bad Patches

Customer: “Where can I find your carrot tops?”

Me: “We don’t sell carrot tops, but you can buy the whole carrot.”

Customer: “But I need to feed my rabbit her carrot tops!”

Me: “If people buy carrots would you like me to ask them if they’d like their carrot tops cut off and I can save them for you?”

Customer: “Oh that’d be lovely! I’ll come back next week after her therapy session. Her therapist thinks she has an anxiety disorder.”


4 comments:

  1. that first one "layed" so much is comical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typos are so great sometimes, aren't they? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:31 AM

    Love typos when they become double entendres!

    I saw that Not Always Right thing yesterday when I was catching up. I always wonder if some people make them up, there can't be that many nut cases running around loose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, janet. The Youngest calls every other week or so and tells me one of these stories--and they are ALL true. You wouldn't believe the nut jobs she has to listen to on the phone. :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...