Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Finished A Project

I'm trying to get some of my projects done and manged to get one more out of my house.  For Mother's Day, I had planned on making a knitting needle holder for The Mother, but I never got around to it.  The other day I decided I had to get it done and here it is:


This is the outside.



Here is what it looks like on the inside.  The striped piece at the top is a guard which will keep the needles from falling out.  The red patterned material is an 8" deep pocket for long knitting needles.  The blue patterned fabric is a short pocket for crochet hooks, scissors, rulers, and other paraphernalia.  A lot of stuff can be stored in this thing.



And here is what it looks like all rolled up.



The Mother called today--she got it in the mail--and was quite pleased.  What more can I ask for, right?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:57 PM

    wow, that looks great! you're good at this stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you. I am rather proud of my sewing skills--but I work at it, too. My OCD kicks in big time whenever I sew something. Nothing leaves my house if it isn't perfect. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...