Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I'll Be Back

Right now I'm in a very deep stage of depression.  The Wings lost tonight and they are down 3-0 in a best of seven series.  So, that means only one more loss and the season is done.  By this time next week, I will be done with hockey--more likely than not for the rest of the playoffs.  I won't--and can't--get into what has happened.  Just suffice it to say that I am not in the best of moods.

And this had to happen today of all days:  I have to go and see The Mother tomorrow for my once-a-year visit.  What more can I say?  I will be back--maybe not tomorrow, but it should be soon.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, sweetie. Don't know if I will write a post about the visit or not. We'll have to see. Suffice it to say that I survived.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...