Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Not Always Right

This cracked me up!  :D


(A customer who has just made a purchase comes back into our store asking for help; she’s locked her keys in her car. I go out to try and help.)
Me: “Ma’am, your window is open.”
Customer: “What?”
Me: “Your window. It’s open.”
(The customer reaches in and gets her keys, opens the door, rolls up the window, locks the car, throws the keys back inside, and closes the door.)
Me: “Um…”
Customer: “I know! I know! It’s just that I already called my husband to bring the second set! He’d have given me h*** if he saw the window was open!”

--via Not always Right

3 comments:

  1. that's friggen hysterical. My mom is forever locking herself out of her own car too. And my father would have killed her if he was on his way with keys only to see the window open! Ahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:55 PM

    I'd have done the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF I could think that fast, I would have done the same, too. Thank goodness for Onstar--hopefully I will NEVER have to do this.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...