Friday, May 14, 2010

Yes, Sir, That's My Baby

We love our kids--we wouldn't have had them otherwise.  Thing is, kids are work and they DO have the tendency to wreck things.  It is unavoidable, I guess.  And we all have stories about things our kids have ruined.  My youngest, for example, was a chewer.  She chewed EVERYTHING.  It didn't matter if it was metal (the legs on her playpen) or wood (my open, kitchen shelves) or cloth (terry towels--don't ask.)  To this day, I STILL have edges of my shelves that look as if a beaver chewed on them.  And that brings me to the reason for this post, the newest website I have found.  It is called Shit My Kids Ruined and just going through it makes me GRATEFUL that my kids are grown.  I also am grateful for how few stories I actually have, compared to some on this site.  The best part?  Most of the stories have pictures.  Go to the site NOW.  You will be amazed, amused, and everything in between.  And you just might have stories of your own to contribute.

4 comments:

  1. Alrighty, I am heading over to the site Shit My Kids Ruined ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go there every day and still cannot believe some of the stories...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:07 PM

    Oh, God. Makes me glad I didn't have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading that blog I can't believe how GOOD my kids were! I KNOW I couldn't handle any of that stuff anymore-and I'm not too sure I could have handled it back when I was young.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...