Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Police Log




In our local paper yesterday, almost half of the front page was devoted to the story of the black bear which wandered into town.  It was a 150-pound male, and he was tranquilized and brought out of the city.  Along with the story were three pictures, so this was big news.  (I really don't know why they made such a big deal about it, because we get at least one bear in town EVERY summer.)  And here is the police log about this incident:

--10:45 AM, bear reported in area, tranquilized and relocated

Rather anti-climactic, isn't it?  This just proves that there really IS a "Rest of the story" behind each of the police log incidents.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...