Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hopelessly Romantic?

I re-read yesterday's post and had to chuckle to myself. I really got a sense that I might be a hopeless romantic from what I wrote. WRONG!! I could be described as a cynical, sarcastic, cold, hard-hearted bitch, but NEVER as hopelessly romantic. :)

Quite cold today--I'm just happy I didn't have to go out. But never fear, warmer weather is coming.

Cantellya asked me if I was having a "braces removal" celebration--actually, I hadn't even thought about it. I am thrilled to think I will be able to brush and floss in less than 20 minutes that I don't know how much more celebrating I could take! Actually, we might go out of town on a shopping trip, so I will see if I can celebrate by buying myself something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...