Sunday, April 17, 2005

Only Freud Knows?

While working a jigsaw puzzle on the computer the other night, my mind started wandering--as is the case whenever I'm doing something that is fairly mindless. Anyway, I started thinking about the television shows I watch regularly and came up with this question: What character (not actor or actress) in what show(s) would I like to have as a friend. The answer I came up with was, "No one?" Or, at least, I couldn't think of any. What does it say about me that I can watch something week after week and not want to know the "people" I get so involved with? Why can I love to watch "someone's" life and yet not want to have that person as a friend? Hmmm. Maybe that's a question only Sigmund could answer? So, my dear readers, how would you answer that question? Or, don't you watch TV? I will be eager to read your responses.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I don't watch TV anymore. We got rid of cable when the cable company jacked up the prices from $15 for the basic five channels to $20, and moved the weather channel OUT of the basic five.
    -smd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be friends with Tru, from Tru Calling. I'll have to get back to you on this one--my mind went blank as soon as I tried to think of someone else! Left comments below, as well... Missed a few days!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...