Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Spring

I guess spring is finally here. Today we had our first thunderstorm of the year and I saw the first robin. Now, I'm sure this was not the first robin in the area, just the first one I saw. I also watched the crows gathering dried grass for their nests--rather fun.

Today K. finished working three days of overtime--just in time to start night shift tomorrow! I couldn't handle him doing shift work if we had young kids here--it would just be too hard.

The cat is trying to get me to feed her--she is just being too noisy! It's still a bit early for her to eat, so she'll just have to wait. I can imagine she is hungry--right after eating this morning, she hacked up a hairball and, of course, everything she ate. Animals can be very hard to live with at times.

And for the big news of the day: C. let us know yesterday that she is pregnant. Again. Marcus isn't one till July and Noelle isn't two till September and the new baby is probably going to arrive around November. Words fail me.

1 comment:

  1. That comment about men being grapes was soooo funny! Thanks for that! My cats are officially 'outside cats'now, & they appear to be loving it. So far they've got 3 moles (itty bitty ones). How old is C?

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...