Saturday, April 23, 2005

What I'm Reading, Watching, and Listening To

For the last week or so, I've been reading State of Fear by Michael Crichton. I'm enjoying it quite a bit--but, then, I enjoy all of his books.

The last movie I watched was Miracle. It's the story of the 1980 US Olympic hockey team and their miracle win. A great story done very well.

The last couple of weeks I've been listening to King of the Electric Blues (Muddy Waters) and Howlin' Wolf/Moanin' in the Moonlight (Howlin' Wolf.) Great blues.

Hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like the blues! I like MC too. Haven't read ANYTHING lately, though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last book I read was DARK APPRENTICE, second in the Jedi Academy Trilogy. I can't wait til our library finds/buys the third addition.

    Recently watched movies? Atlantis: the Lost Empire by Disney. I really like it, wish I had bought it when I had the chance.

    -smd

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...