Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sunshine, Roses, and Tattoos

Today the sun has been shining beautifully. I guess it really is spring. I would love spring and summer if it wasn't for the bugs--especially wasps, bees, hornets, etc. Anything that can hurt me, actually.

The miniature rose bush I have in the dining is working overtime. Right now one flower is in full bloom and there are three more buds starting. I'm impressed--this is the most flowers we've ever had on it.

I'm seriously thinking about getting another tattoo.

2 comments:

  1. One can never have too many tattoos!!! Yaahooooooo!
    I agree about the bug thing. I can pick up a snake or play with a lizard! I was once trapped OUTSIDE of my house, because there was a cicada right at my front door, and no matter what I threw at it (my reading book, the BBQ tongs) it stayed put. Was outside 45 minutes until BF came home & saved the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I don't agree about the bugs. Hornets, wasps, and bees will only bug you if you bug them. I don't like mosquitos or no-see-ums, but that's 'cause they're horrible little indiscriminates.
    -smd

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...