Saturday, November 19, 2005

Little Bit of Nothingness

Our typical weather: a couple of days ago the temp was 14 degrees with a wind-chill temp of 7. Today, it is in the upper 30s! I just hope this doesn't continue all winter--it is so hard to try and adjust to such widely varying temps.

Grace was weighed again yesterday and she gained around 4 ounces--the doctor was so very pleased. She was expected to only gain 1-2 ounces--I guess she is eating okay now. :)

I was talking to C last night when Noelle--the 2 year old--announced that her diaper was "gross." AND she wanted her mother to change it. Now, describing the dirty diaper as "gross" is A LOT better than what she could say--and a lot funnier! C isn't quite sure why she started saying "gross," but we figured the babe heard "That is so gross" too many times when someone changed her. It always amazes me to hear little kids say the exact things they have heard adults say--and adults never quite realize how closely kids are actually listening! A lesson to be learned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...