Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Rock My World

Well, there are changes going on in my life and I'm not too sure how I feel about it. First, my posting might be a bit sporatic, at best, as my time is being used very differently these days. My doctor is trying to reprogram my sleep habits and I am having a hell of a time trying to get in the groove. For some reason or other, the time seems to go by so much faster during the day than it does at night. I don't know if I find so much more to do during daylight hours, but it seems as if I just don't have the time I'm used to having. I have been so busy trying to get things done before I have to go to bed, that I don't have time for the things I WANT to do. I have to, grudgingly, admit that I MIGHT be feeling a bit better by keeping "normal" hours, but it might be a struggle for me to keep this up long-term. The hardest part is living a "normal" schedule while K is doing shift work--very hard to get anything done around the house while he is sleeping all day. Oh, well, I guess if I feel really good living like this, I will keep it up--we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear about Grace. How is C doing? So, are you a night owl? I'm not sure I'm understanding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, cantellya, I am a night owl to the nth degree--I still think I am made for working the night shift! :) However, I will give the "normal" hours the old college try and see how things work out. The dr. seems to think my sleep habits are the cause of all my complaints; ie, fatigue, mental fog, etc. I still think it is my thyroid, but I might be wrong--time will tell.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...