Monday, November 07, 2005

My Visitors

Most of the people who visit my blog happen to just stumble onto it. I figure they click on the button that says 'next blog' and then move on. I do have several people that come back again, and there are some who are regular readers. To those who keep coming back, THANKS.

One thing I am amazed at in regards to the people who visit my blog is the fact that so many of them are at work while they are surfing the net. The last time I worked outside the home, we didn't have computers, so I can't imagine how that would have worked. I find it very interesting.

I also am amazed at how many people from different countries happen to stop by--again I know it is that 'next blog' button, but it still is neat to see the many countries of the world represented. I also have people from all across the US, but my repeat visitors seem to be from the Midwest. Hmmm, we must have SOME sort of connection--maybe the fact I'm here in the Midwest? :)

To all my readers, have a wonderful day and an even better week! Stop by anytime--hopefully I will have something here to make you want to come back.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I stumbled in because you left a comment on my blog... I don't have the net at work, only at home, but yeah, I've noticed a lot of folks blogging instead of working... I wonder how they get away with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your magnetic personality that keeps me coming back :)
    That and the little tidbits of info you post. I like new info. Hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...