Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And For The Win...

Unbelievably, the Wings won tonight 4-3 in a shootout. They still aren't playing their best, but they came through in the end. VF was the hero--he got an unassisted goal with less than two minutes to play and that sent the game into overtime. Datsyuk and Z got their shootout goals past LaBarbera and it was all over. They now have won all of their road games--good thing, cause they still have three more on the road. Their record is now 7-1-1. Definitely not too shabby.


--Detroit Red Wings center Valtteri Filppula, left, of Finland, celebrates his game-tying goal as Los Angeles Kings defenseman Peter Harrold (5) picks himself up and Red Wings left wing Henrik Zetterberg (40), of Sweden, looks on during the third period of their NHL hockey game, Monday, Oct. 27, 2008 in Los Angeles. The Red Wings won 4-3. (AP Photo)--

(I guess Baby Boy had to show off his figure skating moves in that pic--too funny!)

1 comment:

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...