Thursday, October 16, 2008

I DON'T Want To Talk About It!

The Wings lost 27 seconds into overtime, 4-3. Once again, they just didn't play the way they usually do--not a lot of get up and go. And it really didn't have much, if anything, to do with the fact that Z is out with a sore groin. (There I go again, talking about groins of men I don't personally know. ;)) They better get their shit together, and fast. Ozzie is still doing very well, but Hossa just can't get started. I know he will come around, but at this point in time it doesn't look as if the Wings will have to worry about how they can possibly keep him and all of the other UFAs next year. :/

Saturday they play the Rangers--hope they can do better.

2 comments:

  1. I find that when things turn crappy that ice cream helps.. You might stock up now since it's still way early in the season. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW there was a reason I bought that half gallon of ice cream last night! ;) If things don't change soon, I just may have to corner the market on everything Haagen Dazs makes. :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...