Saturday, January 03, 2009

Not MY Daughter!

It has happened, the thing that I never thought could: I have to disown my youngest*. Why you might ask? The Red Wings are playing the Wild on Saturday. This means they have been in the Minneapolis/St Paul area since Friday. My daughter lives in St Paul and she DID NOT go to the Mall of America on Friday to try and stalk any of the players that might have gone there. (Some of them usually go to MOA whenever they are there.) MY daughter didn't try stalking any of the Wings--I can't believe it! Now, who could possibly not want to see some of these faces in person?

Pavel Datsyuk


Nicklas Lidstrom


Henrik Zetterberg


Chris Osgood


Valtteri Filppula


*TOTALLY joking! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...