Thursday, January 08, 2009

Wings 6, Stars 1

Hot damn but the Wings ROLLED over the Stars tonight! They chased Turco out of the net for the third period--YIPPEE!!!--and kept the pressure on even though they were up 4-0 at the start of the third. They now are on a five-game winning streak. It looks as if they are on track--for now, at least. Ozzie is looking good in the net--he says he is now 100% for the first time all season. (Ozzie's lifetime record against Dallas is 28-10-3--best of ANY goalie.) With him and Conklin, things are definitely looking up. I'm liking the way the team is playing these days--hopefully they can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...