Friday, March 04, 2005

She's Out

"Someday, I hope to have the chance to talk more about all that has happened, the extraordinary people I have met here and all that I have learned." (a direct quote from Martha Stewart's website--bold emphasis, mine)

Does anyone ACTUALLY think she isn't going to milk her stay in "prison" for all it's worth? She must have deals made, or being made, to earn herself MILLIONS!

I know a lot of people think she should never have gone to prison, but I'm not one of them. Why should people with money and privelege not have to pay for their crimes? The trouble is, she still has not (I believe) accepted the fact that she did something wrong! Because she is Martha Stewart, and is rich and famous, she acts as if she can do whatever she pleases--and so far, there doesn't seem to be any indication of a change in her attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...