Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Some Bits and Pieces

The season premier of The Shield was on last night. It looks as if it will be another good bunch of episodes--I have high hopes for Glenn Close's character. A very good show if you like "gritty drama". (Translation of "gritty drama"--mature language, situations, nudity, violence, and sex.)

I am becoming truly convinced that I am addicted to gossip! I read WAY too many gossip columns online every day. Must just mean I'm missing much excitement in my own life! :)

K. has been suffering a very bad sinus headache today. He finally took a Claritin-D and said the congestion seems to be lessening. I don't understand why he waits so long to take meds. Maybe I would understand better if I didn't take a pharmacy's worth of meds every day. I told him to call in sick for day shift tomorrow, but he said he'll wait and see. I just want him to sleep through--if he can--and not have to get up with the alarm to make the phone call! Can't get him to see that, though.

I had to laugh, it just seemed so funny: I walked through the living room earlier and glanced at the TV and K. was watching the "Love Stories" channel! Now, I'm sure it wasn't a real "chick flick," but it just made me chuckle to see my big, brawny, middle-aged husband watching a movie on that channel.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I thought only my man was that way (not taking meds, waiting to call in)! I was surprised to see Glenn Close doing a television show, but it looked interesting, and I had every intention of seeing the premiere! But, alas, had chores to do, & forgot all about it....

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...