Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Child Is Born...Almost

I am sitting here waiting for C to call and say the baby has been born. She called this morning and said they were getting her prepped for surgery and that it will all be done this afternoon. We were pretty sure the babe would be born today--C started labor already yesterday and it continued to progress. This morning they gave her magnesium to try and stop the labor, but it didn't. She is happy it all will be over with, but she also knows the chances of the baby going home with her are very slim. I don't think the babe will have to be here in the NICU for very long--at least I hope not. I will post updates as they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...