Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It's A Girl!

At 12:48 PM Grace came into this world. She is 3 pounds, 11 ounces and 17 inches long. So far everything seems to be going fine for her--no oxygen and they are thinking only a couple of weeks in the NICU. C, on the other hand, seems to have had a bit of a harder time. They had to give her a general anesthetic for the c-section--not the spinal she usually gets. She is on morphine for pain and will be for 24 hours. I didn't get to talk to her, of course, so I have only what her husband told me to go on--I'll see her this evening and maybe find out a bit more. But, for now, the waiting is over! Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!
    Was beginning to wonder! I hope C'll hurry up & get better! Her & Grace are in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...