Monday, October 03, 2005

Baby Watch Update and More

The only thing I can report about the baby watch is there is nothing to report. C is still in the hospital and it looks as if she will be here through the month--or until just before Halloween. Not a thing is changing from day to day--she said the doctors MAYBE spend about 30 seconds with her when they make their morning rounds. There just is nothing more they can say to her or ask her. I guess this baby is going to do things her own way and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Just got off the phone with the cable company--I have been having way too many problems lately with connecting to the internet. I am NOT pleased with any of the answers they gave me. First of all, they blamed the fact that the modem is plugged into a power strip--can't be the problem because I just transferred the plug from the wall to the power strip two days ago and the problems have been on-going for over a month. Then she blamed my router--never had these many problems before and I have had the router since I had my last computer. So, basically, I got nowhere with them. I would change from this company in a heartbeat if there was another option, but there isn't. No, that is wrong, there IS another option but I WILL NOT go back to dial-up!

I got the shock of my life on Saturday--my other daughter, A, stopped in. She hasn't been here for over a year, maybe closer to 2 years! The visit was fine--she came to pick up some more of the stuff she left here when she moved out. Maybe this is the first step to our getting back to getting along--I hope so.

1 comment:

  1. SO glad to hear C's still doing ok. And I hope things get better between you and A.
    IS there such a thing as "customer service" anymore??? :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...